Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Me looking at me

The chapters in our lives get marked by the months and the years that separate them.. Flipping the pages one cannot help but wonder at the way they connect each phase.. as a string threading together pearls to give the whole a meaning.. Yet, each pearl retains its essence.. aside from the string.

I recently stumbled across a phase.. Seems distant now, but I can still feel its embrace.. very familiar, yet like a long lost stranger who was once closely known..

Reclaiming that stranger and giving it a fresh life might be futile.. but it is important nonetheless.. After all, in its own way, it is a pearl in the string..

In the next few posts I plan to bring it back from the past and provide a place in my present.. As dark as it might seem, it taught me a lot.. and it held my hand when I needed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment